We are in the midst of a single board computer revolution and the market is flooded with more and more new additions. Raspberry Pi, Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Beagle Bones, Cubie Boards, Cubie trucks and many others besides have been around for some time. Single board computers are targeted towards a range of user scenarios. This is the right time to upgrade your Embedded Pi projects with more computing power.
Tenet Technetronics distributes the compact Single Board Computer (SBC) called UP board, a small, inexpensive board with a tiny footprint allows you to embed it in a narrow space, such as mobile robot, digital photo frame, or IoT application.
It is exciting to see this tiny board enable makers, hobbyists and engineers flex their creative muscles and create innovative new applications every day.
- Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz) CPU with 64 bit architecture; Quad Core CPU 1GB/2GB/4GB DDR3L-1600
- Intel® HD 400 Graphics, 12 EU GEN 8, up to 500MHz Support DX*11.1/12, Open GL*4.2, Open CL*1.2 OGL ES3.0, H.264, HEVC (decode), VP8
- 16GB / 32 GB / 64 GB eMMC
- 1x Gb Ethernet RJ-45 (full speed over 1xPCI-e)
- Build in RTC
- 4x USB2.0 on connector
- 40 GPIO pin Expansion
- 2x USB2.0 pin header (10 pins in total)
- 1 x USB 3.0 OTG (Can also be converted to USB 2.0)
- Full HDMI
- UP supports Microsoft Windows 10 full version , Linux (ubilinux, Ubuntu, Yocto) and Android
- Machine Vision
- Smart Home
- Digital Signage
- Intelligent Cars
- Internet of Things.
For more details mail us to email@example.com or contact us 9900025020.