Raspberry pi is a Credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV or monitor, a keyboard and mouse which can be used for many of the things that your average desktop does -spreadsheets, word-processing, games and it also plays high-definition video.
The Model A+ is the low-cost variant of the Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Model A in November 2014.
- Compared to the Model A it has:
- More GPIO– The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- Micro SD– The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption– By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve further reduced power consumption.
- Better audio– The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply. Smaller, neater form factor.
- Compared to the Model B+:
- Consumes less power
- New low price of less than $25 or Rs2500.
- It is significantly smaller (65mm in length, versus 86mm for Model A ,B and B+)
We’ve aligned the USB connector with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes. Model A+ is approximately 2cm shorter than the Model A. We recommend the Model A+ for for embedded projects and projects which require very low power, and which do not require Ethernet or multiple USB ports. Don’t forget, you’ll need a USB power supply with microUSB cable, and a microSD card with a Raspberry Pi OS on it (we suggest a Raspbian 4G card or NooBS 8G card).
For product link,
For any queries, please drop a mail to email@example.com